Wednesday Thoughts

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

School is in full swing again and it feels to good to be back! I was bummed to take last semester off but moving in the middle of the semester just calls for a disaster so it was probably a wise decision. I love being busy so it feels so good to be back in a routine again.

I've been contemplating working part time while doing school full time but couldn't really find anything that would work with my schedule. Luckily I have been babysitting like crazy (yes, just like when I was 13) and it has been a ton of fun. I like love kids so this has been perfect for me. This has been a huge blessing both financially and also emotionally.

It gets super old sitting on the computer all day long doing homework so this gives me a great chance to get out of the house and play with little ones. It's pretty much perfect. Today we played with chalk, went to the playground, collected "nuts for brown eyed squirly's breffest" and only had one melt down over spilled pistachio ice cream. Is it weird for a 3 year old to love pistachio ice cream? I guess ice cream is ice cream.


Life is great and I feel extremely blessed! I'm looking forward to my brother coming to visit next week before he jets off to Argentina for his 2 year mission. The weather has also been phenomenal so Tim and I have been playing attempting some tennis at the park across the street. I still can't wrap my head around the thought that it is going to be like this basically all year round. 

If you want to keep up with everything else going on find me on instagram! @kelsey_eaton


4 comments:

  1. So fun! Seriously, I finish my semester and you start yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I wish I could baby sit as my job! That is seriously the best!
    Glad everything is going to good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're doing well! I love babysitting, no matter how old I am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome - I still need to finish my degree, I wish I was that enthusiastic about school! Lol! Go you :) babysitting can be so fun. Good for you girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Leave me something nice!